Thursday, February 16, 2006

I wanna be a psychic

Have you seen how much these people charge for a personal session? I went to a couple of different web sites for renowed psychics and they ain't charging chump change I can tell ya.

What got me looking at these you ask? I caught one of the more popular talk shows when I was at home with my son "C" this past week (I don't usually watch these time wasters but stopped in mid channel surf to soothe a fussy baby) and there was a very popular psychic on. Shamefully, I watched. I can't say I was overly impressed with what she had to say, but I must admit to being at least a little intrigued ...... well, okay, a bit more than a little.

It's kind-a embarrassing to be honest. I don't make any claim to fame about being a great thinker or being anything close to a totally logical person (I am cursed with human traits you know), but thinking that someone can really talk to the dead is both ridiculous and interesting. I mean really, wouldn't you want to know what it's like after we die. I do hold out some hope that there is more than just nothingness after we die. I believe in heaven. I believe in life after death. I believe it's our natural curiosity that gets us. I believe if I was a psychic I'd be making a killing - pun intended.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home