Friday, July 13, 2007

HEAR YE! HEAR YE! or is that HARRYYY! HARRYYYY!

I guess by now I should really give an explanation of my going away and coming back - because a few of you have asked...so here it is:

I left and then I came back.

Hope this helps.


BWWWWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I crack me up sometimes.

okay okay. I got tired of it. My husband got tired of me doing it. It was sucking up to much time out of my day...yada, yada, yada.

There was once upon a time, that I NEEDED the vent to keep from going stir crazy. I have now come to the conclusion that I'm already crazy and there really is no help for me, so now I'm going to fuck with your head......exactly how, I have no clue....but I'm sure something will come to me eventually, and then you're in for it. (I hope you sleep well with that thought in mind tonight)

I realise that my life is bereft without dishing out snark...and since I have no life, I choose to SNARK on you (excuse me, God Bless me, hope I didn't slime you).

There are some new rules for me below...please make a note of them.

I do not promise regular postings.
I do not promise to spell check.
I do not promise to check for punctuation and grammatical errors. (as if I ever have before)
I do not promise funny postings.
I do not promise to respond to your comments. (not being a bitch, but I'm cutting the time down here)
I do not promise to comment on your blog.
I do not promise to think.
I do not promise to struggle to put a sentence together coherently, or is that coherently together?...awww, who gives a shit.
I don't even promise to be lucid while posting...or even DRESSED! (that fucked with your head now didn't it - yeah, sleep well with that - you poor bastard)
And I most assuredly do NOT promise to keep my language clean - and I don't break any promises that I haven't made dammit...and let that be a lesson to me.

If you have any questions, you may ask, but who knows if I'll actually answer you? You could look at it like playing the lottery. If I decide to come down off my chemically induced high and answer, you win...but you don't get shit but a warm fuzzy feeling in your belly (and in your toes if you're a freak).

Hugs and kisses and shit to everybody.

Labels:

22 Comments:

At Friday, July 13, 2007 12:39:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're funny.

I'll be back. I followed you over from otj. anyone who says 'ding ding' has got to have more shit to say that I could use on a daily basis.

 
At Friday, July 13, 2007 12:54:00 PM, Blogger Christina_the_wench said...

I want promises and I want them NOW, hooker!!!!

Talk dirty to me... promise me beer,Calgon and teenager-less days. C'mon. I NEED this.

 
At Friday, July 13, 2007 1:34:00 PM, Blogger Alcluith said...

You're back - cool :-)

Sorry to hear about your cousin though :-(

 
At Friday, July 13, 2007 2:03:00 PM, Blogger Paul Champagne said...

Who blogs while clothed?

 
At Friday, July 13, 2007 3:34:00 PM, Blogger Meg said...

Yay!!

 
At Friday, July 13, 2007 3:54:00 PM, Blogger Nikki said...

Nikki - aawwwww, you called me a bitch. You sound just like my husband.

Momomax - thanks for stopping in - stop by anytime

Chris - Okay - I promise you will always be A LOT older them I am. How's that *evil snicker*

Alcluith - your pictures are as lovely as ever.

Paul - You know Paul, I've always liked older men, and then you suggest that you don't blog clothed? Well, you just better stop getting me all excited at work before I lose my job.

Meg - Hey lady. Hope you've been doing well.

 
At Friday, July 13, 2007 5:34:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who gives a shit about any of this.

YOU'RE BACK!

That's what matters.

 
At Saturday, July 14, 2007 9:53:00 AM, Blogger Sayre said...

We wouldn't have you any other way. Whatever you need to do to be here, do it!!!

I don't comment back much on my own blog because I'd be doing that all the time instead of visiting around.... I'd rather comment on YOUR blogs than my own.

 
At Saturday, July 14, 2007 10:09:00 AM, Blogger Attila the Mom said...

LOL!

 
At Saturday, July 14, 2007 2:04:00 PM, Blogger Chicky Pea said...

I feel so special and would feel even more so if I was actually acknowledged. Glad you are back and I think we all understand the consumming thing.

 
At Saturday, July 14, 2007 2:52:00 PM, Blogger Paul Champagne said...

As if that isn't enough excitement ... I Blog at Work!!!

 
At Saturday, July 14, 2007 10:33:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!!! New Rulz!!

I promise not to stalk you, nor draw pictures of what I imagine you look like and tickle them (the pictures).

Also, do people actually spell check their personal blogs? Because I thought about it once but then got over it. Hmmm. Ok, I'm over it again.

 
At Sunday, July 15, 2007 8:44:00 AM, Blogger The Ferryman said...

I can live with those terms :)

 
At Monday, July 16, 2007 8:43:00 AM, Blogger Sophia said...

Hurray!!! Welcome back. You've been missed.

 
At Monday, July 16, 2007 8:44:00 AM, Blogger Nikki said...

MaTulip - You are truely devoted to my twisted humor. I've already fucked you up in the head haven't I?

Sayre - Yet another victim. Tell your family that all your pshcyological problems are my fault...because they probably are.

ATM - you're walking the line...like Johnny Cash...on your way to being my next victim. Damn...I'm getting a lot done today.


Kim - I could never talk dirty to Christina (the old goat) without thinking of you.

That thought is somehow comforting isn't it.

Chicky - I don't have a problem with acknowledging you. I stopped by your blog to say hello and you turned off the comments, and I have always had a hard time getting into the one you password protected. I wasn't being a stuck up bitch. If I was, I'd own up to it.

Paul - I'm practically drooling over here....and I have several "suspect" areas on my clothes....well, maybe "suspect" isn't the correct word...I'll say "places of interest".

Jenny - You're not going to tickle the pictures of me? It's clear that you have somehow outmanuvered my brain washing. Stop it. Just comply already so I can get on with my day.

Mr Fab - I can live with those terms :)" Just like every well trained man should.

Tell your wife she's done a good job with you, and is now eligible to submit to me all forms of payment.

Don't worry about payment for what. Just do as you're told. There's a good boy.

(hehehehehehehehehehehehehe - you know I love you Fab)

 
At Monday, July 16, 2007 8:45:00 AM, Blogger Nikki said...

Sophia - thanks. How's that little bundle of joy doing?

 
At Monday, July 16, 2007 11:49:00 PM, Blogger O' Tim said...

That's osme funy shit, I don' tcare who you are. Especialy a freeekin' insurance saleswhat. What's this spell check?

 
At Tuesday, July 17, 2007 4:01:00 AM, Blogger Sophia said...

Hi Nikki. The little bundle of joy is truly a joy. They grow so fast!!

 
At Tuesday, July 17, 2007 8:03:00 AM, Blogger carmachu said...

How was this any different from last time you were posting?

 
At Tuesday, July 17, 2007 10:35:00 AM, Blogger Nikki said...

Kevin - I just loved to be spanked. To bad you're gay.

Tim - thanks. Glad you dropped in. Come by anytime..I have kids too. They can play.

Sophia - They really really do. It really blows your mind doesn't it. I catch myself thinking all the time about what my kids looked like and doing last year and it floors me every time.

Carm - you know, I was waiting for some smart ass to say that. It's no shock it was you. LOL

 
At Tuesday, July 17, 2007 12:40:00 PM, Blogger Chicky Pea said...

nikki, I understand dear. I had to turn off comments because someone was being mean to me and I didn't want all hell to break loose while I was on vacation and then I decided to delete the blog because it seemed to be for the best. I only have the invite one again. As long as you have your password you *shouldn't* have any trouble getting in. If you need me to send you another invite, let me know. Leave a comment here and I will send you one. I have a new email address that I don't want public.

 
At Tuesday, July 17, 2007 3:25:00 PM, Blogger Nikki said...

Chick - send the invite please

 

Post a Comment

<< Home