Monday, April 16, 2007

Interview

Mamatulip sent me some interview questions. Now let me shine my light on you all and answer them for you (HEY! who threw that rotten egg? Was that really necessary?)

1. Which celebrity -- and I mean any celebrity, dead or alive -- can you most easily relate to? Interesting question. I don't relate to any celebrity. I like several...but I can't really "relate" to any of them. To be honest, I don't really pay any attention to them...unless they are just fine as hell and then I think about....never mind what I think about. Next question please.


2. Name the top three things that really fuckin' piss you off. You're really limiting me here you know that don't you. Why do you have to limit the hate? Here they are, in no particular order(but I do reserve the right to alter this list at anytime with no prior notification):
WOMEN DRIVERS
POLITICIANS/POLITICS
CONDESENDING/RUDE PEOPLE


3. What was the first blog you started reading? Do you still read it?
It was USED KITTY LITTER...and it's been deleted. The second one I started reading was Cheaper Than Therapy - and yes I still read her.


4. Tell us one thing you really love about your husband and one thing you really don't love about him.
ONE? You're killing me. Love - his ability to NOT talk down to me. I've found that most men do that to women with out realizing it. He has never done that to me. Not ever.

Hate - He doesn't pick up after himself.


5. Beer, wine or hard liquor? Hard liquor. I'm a tequilla chick. Tequilla sunrises - easy grenadine. Yum. No tequilla shots please - I'll get really drunk REALLY fast. I have no alcohol tolerance you know. It's a bit sad really....but it does save money.

Labels:

10 Comments:

At Monday, April 16, 2007 10:41:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tequila? Can you say puke my guts out? I prefer vodka.

 
At Monday, April 16, 2007 12:08:00 PM, Blogger Deb said...

love the interview questions!

 
At Monday, April 16, 2007 6:00:00 PM, Blogger Pendullum said...

1 Tequilla
2. Tequilla
3. Ta kill ya
Nikki's on da floor!!!!

 
At Monday, April 16, 2007 8:14:00 PM, Blogger MommaMonkey said...

Oh, tequilla sunrises...that was MY drink back in the day when I could hold my liquor. Now I can't stand the smell of it.

Great questions, even better answers. I hate politicians too.

 
At Monday, April 16, 2007 9:15:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with you on the tequila, sister!

And I couldn't agree more on the three items you selected in your HATE question ... although I'd have to say I hate all stupid drivers - not just the women ones! :-)

 
At Tuesday, April 17, 2007 6:20:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with everything on your "hate" list but why just women drivers?! Here the men are just as awful as the women!

 
At Tuesday, April 17, 2007 10:56:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmm, tequila. Yes, please.

 
At Tuesday, April 17, 2007 10:38:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have zero alcohol tolerance too. This past weekend I had three glasses of wine and was pretty fuckin' wasted. Gone are the days when I could pound back a mickey of Southern Comfort and then start on a 2-4.

 
At Tuesday, April 17, 2007 10:48:00 PM, Blogger Superstar said...

YOU GOOOO girlfriend! WHOO HOOOO!!! Te-Kill_YA..whoo hooo.

Hey, I heard that the Author of Used Kitty Litter, had a cancer and is dieing??? I am not sure...he is a published author, lives here in PHX metro...*sigh* damn I miss what, Capt Pooper? Something like that.

UM??? OXIMORON allert...if you are a woman...and Women divers piss you off??? I am not sure I get that!!! LOL ;o)

Miss ya girly!

 
At Wednesday, April 18, 2007 3:14:00 PM, Blogger Art_Fulldodger said...

So chick drivers and politics drive you crazy also. Sweet!

Tequilla is the elixer of the Gods. 3 or 4 beers and 2-3 shots of Jose and I'm good for the night.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home