Monday, July 09, 2007

Meme

Mama en Fuego wanted to know:



#1 If you tore off a piece of foil for a dish then decided to use saran wrap instead, would you throw away the foil or keep it to use later? To be honest, it would depend. I mean, how pissed off am I because I have to cook? If I'm not very pissed, I'll save it.

#2. If you could be a super hero, what would your name be and what kind of powers would you have? I would be called "The Midas Sphincter" Giving a whole new meaning to the phrase "shitting a (gold) brick"

#3. Do you believe in the 5 second rule? Depends on what it is...and I usually go by the 3 second rule, and you just have to use your discretion. Like water - I don't care what kind of rule you've got....it's not cool to drink water off the floor.

#4. Do you brush your teeth in the morning and at night? Do you floss? Yes, Yes and yes. I'm all about oral hygiene, Kiddies. I even have little floss gadgets in a baggie at work to get rid of those after lunch hangers on. I don't floss in front of anyone, and I don't brush my teeth at work, but it's not cool to have some green shit in your teeth - especially after you just bleached them to blinding whiteness.

#5. If money were no object, where would you live? Shit, I don't know.

#6. If you could go back in time for 5 minutes where would you go? Who would you visit? Hell I don't know. Only for 5 minutes? Doesn't give me anytime to introduce myself to anyone..... I'm going for.......Where - Iraq, When - Sept 1, 2001, WHO - no who - phone call to the White House.

#7. Do you believe in heaven? How do you picture heaven? Yes. I can't tell you everything about heaven, but I can tell you, it has a big beautiful library in it.

#8. Do you believe in hell? How do you picture hell? Yes. I can't tell you everything about hell, but I can tell you, it's where my in-laws live.

#9. If you found a hair in your food, and you knew it was yours, would you keep eating? I don't know. How long is the hair exactly? I mean it's one thing to find a short bang hair sitting lightly on top of your cool whip....it's quite another to find a foot long strand mixed in with the melted cheese.

#10. Your walking down the aisle in the supermarket and just as you pass a hot guy/chick you let out the worlds largest fart, what do you do? RUN AND LAUGH LIKE HELL WHILE BLAMING THE CHILDREN

#11. Have you ever had sex on a plane? Hell no.....why? You asking or something? Just so you know.....that's not my thing.

#12. Do you mix the food on your plate or do you segregate? I'm a total segregationist when it comes to my food. I don't mind if the juices mix or if they touch or any silly shit like that....but I don't want my peas gettin all chummy with my blob of 57 sauce.



#13. If you could go back and date someone again for a week, (before things got bad, ended, too complicated, what ever) who would you date again? My husband. No really, I'm not shitting. He puts them all to shame. That's why the sex is still so damn good.

#14. You're on an airplane and all the sudden there's a thunder down under and you have to go, NOW but you can see that there is at least a 3 person wait for a bathroom. What do you do? Squish the ol' cheeks together, do the poker up the ass walk, get in line and pray. If I feel I can't make it...I'll tell them I have Krohns Disease and go into detail. Yes I would.


#15. You and your significant other are moving in together. While putting some of their stuff away some naked pictures of their ex fall out. Do you confront them with the pictures? Do you take them and throw them away? What would you do? Dude, I'd totally throw that shit away. No need to tell him, he'll figure it out eventually and I wouldn't have to hear that lame ass excuse "oh! I totally forgot I had those" PPPPAAAAA LEEEEEEAAASE!!!!

#16. You win the lottery, millions, how do you spend the first 10k? Give it to family

#17. If you had a choice between being beautiful or being successful, which would you be? Successful. Success builds confidence, and that makes you sexy and beautiful.. no need to look like a model...I have my own look thank you.

#18. Can you lie with a straight face? Not when it's squished up against the mattress..............................WHAT??? Just keeping you on your toes. Um, yes I can, but I can't look you in the eye.

#19. What's the last prank you pulled on someone? THERE ARE SO MANY!!!!!

#20. You see a man and a little girl walking down the street. She's pulling away and yelling for him to "leave her alone." What do you do? Depends. I would definitely keep watching. Do I know them? Is he acting funny? Does she seem scared? Is my gun loaded?

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At Monday, July 09, 2007 12:52:00 PM, Blogger Mama en Fuego said...

Nikki honey the idea of you with a loaded gun is enough for me to run out an armor plate my car and buy kevlar.

 
At Monday, July 09, 2007 1:54:00 PM, Blogger Dr Joseph McCrumble said...

I thought you had fled the planet, and was just about to kick you off my links list when hey presto! I guess me lying in bed every night praying that you would return paid off!

J McC

 
At Monday, July 09, 2007 2:47:00 PM, Blogger Paul Champagne said...

The answer to number 5 should be ... wherever I want.

 
At Monday, July 09, 2007 3:09:00 PM, Blogger Nikki said...

Mama - It won't do you any good. I get the armor piercing stuff. You could hide behind a bush though and I'd never see you.

Dr J - I didn't flee the planet....I was off stalking various men with great asses.

Annie - Yeah, I'm back....but I do NOT promise regular posts.

Paul - How ya doin. Good to see you.

 
At Monday, July 09, 2007 5:54:00 PM, Blogger Superstar said...

Sex on a plane is really over-rated...Not that I have done that recently...Just sayin...

*giggles*

Still it gets me all hot when I talk about it.
*sigh*

 
At Monday, July 09, 2007 6:30:00 PM, Blogger carmachu said...

I like the idea of you with a loaded gun.....its amusing.

 
At Monday, July 09, 2007 10:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would save the foil and eat the food with my hair in it. Yup, no shame here. And I do believe that my inlaws are living with your inlaws. How cool is that?

 
At Tuesday, July 10, 2007 9:28:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So then asking you to meet me in an airplane's bathroom is out of the question?

 
At Tuesday, July 10, 2007 11:22:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No tags? That is an interesting meme.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home