Friday, May 05, 2006

Nikki's Moving Up in the World

I received this email. CHECK IT OUT!!!

Nikki (If that is your real name)

I would like to know how exactly you think you can get away with saying all those hateful things about your mother-in-law.

At least you could have the decency to do this anonymously. I think you are lower than the dregs of hell for doing such a despicable thing to someone whom you obviously owe a great debt.
You should feel ashamed and embarrassed.
I will no longer read your blog.
I feel somewhat complemented that someone took the time to send me hate mail. I think it's cool. I have obviously moved up in the world if I am getting hate mail on things that are neither political nor religious. GO ME!
It did occur to me that one of my loyal and "full of it" readers sent me prank hate mail. It doesn't matter. I still think it's cool.
Either way, it was sent to me to get a response, so I shall give you one, just cause it's fun.
Nikki (if that is your real name) - This is how you start off hate mail? Come on, be more creative. You could have tried something along the lines of "Nikki, you slimy piece of shit" or "Nikki, you and your blog suck." Either of these would have set the tone for you much more easily while conveying what you want said much more quickly. It would have saved you time. But it appears as though you have killed the brain cells needed to do this while smoking weed and doing lines of coke.
I would like to know how exactly you think you can get away with saying all those hateful things about your mother-in-law. - You want to know how I'm getting away with it? Okay, I'll show you. Be real quiet for a second (pause). Did you hear anything? No? THAT'S how I'm getting away with it.
At least you could have the decency to do this anonymously. - What in the hell kind of stupid ass statement is that when you opened this with "Nikki (If that is your real name)" You obviously seem confused as to whether or not I keep things in my blog anonymous. I tell you what, I'll let you figure it out. (YOU DUMB ASS)
I think you are lower than the dregs of hell for doing such a despicable thing to someone whom you obviously owe a great debt. - No shit. That's cool. Not everyone can be considered to be lower that the dregs of hell. I'm special, and we all want to be special don't we. I do have one question though. Exactly what is it that you think I owe this woman? If you read one of my comments on a previous post, you would realise that I firmly believe that my husband was abducted by aliens and left at her house. I don't owe her shit.
You should feel ashamed and embarrassed. - Really? I should? Well damn. Cause I don't.
I will no longer read your blog. - Okay, whatever floats your boat. The NEXT BLOG button is in the upper right of your screen.
Who ever sent me this mail, thanks. It made my day.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At Saturday, May 06, 2006 12:50:00 AM, Blogger Rhonda said...

Hate Mail! What am I doing wrong? I am sooo jealous.

 
At Saturday, May 06, 2006 11:57:00 AM, Blogger Nikki said...

Rhonda - I believe that this hate mail is a prank. There's just not enough venom there. Don't be to jealous.

Cappy - Nanny Nanny Boo Boo.

 
At Monday, May 08, 2006 2:59:00 PM, Blogger Kel said...

I had the same thing happen to me. Someone left a comment all made at me for talking trash about my MIL.

So I can totally relate.

 
At Monday, May 08, 2006 3:57:00 PM, Blogger Nikki said...

Kel - Welcome! I decided it must be a hated MIL trying to get her revenge.

 
At Tuesday, May 09, 2006 12:01:00 AM, Blogger Me said...

Ugh! What a hateful, jobless person! Nikki, I love your blog :)

 
At Wednesday, May 10, 2006 4:24:00 PM, Blogger Attila the Mom said...

Maybe there's a MIL mafia out there that patrols the blogs. LOL

 
At Wednesday, May 10, 2006 10:40:00 PM, Blogger Nikki said...

Ha! I hadn't thought of that Mom. Though I have run across a couple of journals that have a few different members that post scary stories about their MIL's. None of them have been updated recently though, or I would have linked to them. Some of those stories make my HIL look like a pussy cat.

 
At Wednesday, July 05, 2006 6:07:00 PM, Blogger Chris said...

God that is AWESOME!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home