Saturday, July 29, 2006

Holy Shit

Oh my, my,my.
I have found a blog that keeps me rolling with laughter.

Thanks to Kim for showing me the way.

This guy lives in a Monastery. He's a MONK! I'M CRACKING UP!!!!!

I didn't want to comment and show this guy my ass's ass (I mean really, would you show your ass to a religous man), so I thought about just linking to him...but that then posed the question; if I link to him, will I spread sin? Also, he may click on my name (not my ass)and come visit my blog and the first thing he will see is a BUSH and an ASS - it's not good to flaunt that sort of a thing in front of a monk.
I could be damned to hell for all eternity (as if I'm not already). It's not like I could leave a comment telling him not to come visit me, when we all know when you tell someone not to look, the first thing they do is LOOK, thusly I would again be damned to hell. If he actually read one of my posts! ... that would be a good enough reason for the Lord above to throw down some fire and brimstone so I think I'll just link to him, lurk on his blog, and leave it at that.

BUT NIKKI! WOULD YOU SPREAD SIN?

Answer - Most definately - I am a sinin' fool by nature and I would hate to be selfish and not share the love (read SIN).

Then I thought - Should I link to this guy when I have a reader who is a preacher's wife (denomination unknown) and another who is a female and is about to be ORDAINED?

Oh yeah, I'm linkin' to him.

My preacher's wife reader won't give a hoot one way or the other and will get a good giggle out of his blog.

The about to be ordained minister woman...hummmmmmmmm, that takes some thought (pause) k, all done. She's all growed up and can handle it and would probably laugh too.

This monk is so funny it's unreal. I can't believe I'm saying that. A funny monk (snicker...giggle...chortle...snort).

I've read about 10 or so of his posts and laughed at all most all of them. The man has snark and zing. God Bless him (he's gonna need it after I link to him)

Dear readers,

I give you (choir singing)

Soliloquy In An American Cloister.

Labels:

21 Comments:

At Sunday, July 30, 2006 1:15:00 AM, Blogger Kathryn Craven said...

dude, one of my bestest friends is a catholic brother. he is just as snarky if not more so than i. restraint can lead to outlets in other places.

how can you think i'd be against snark and sinning? oh, we need to hang out more, sweetie. actually an ex-brother (catholic variety - i only have a sister) and i had a contest to see who had the dirtiest mind and the brother who was the judge was the one who won. we religious people are conceivably more warped than "regular people." repression again.

 
At Sunday, July 30, 2006 1:35:00 AM, Blogger Kathryn Craven said...

omg, july 6th is priceless. thank you.

 
At Sunday, July 30, 2006 7:33:00 AM, Blogger Michelle Flaherty said...

My ex's aunt is a nun and she is pretty damn cool!

 
At Sunday, July 30, 2006 10:53:00 AM, Blogger stinkypaw said...

He reads like a cool monk - thanks for the referal!

 
At Sunday, July 30, 2006 11:19:00 AM, Blogger stinkypaw said...

Oh yeah! Noticed that you changed your comments "description":

Do you know what the difference between a brown noser and a shithead is?

Depth perception!

Just thought I'd share! ;-)

 
At Sunday, July 30, 2006 1:46:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope Brolo can cope with the rush!

 
At Sunday, July 30, 2006 8:20:00 PM, Blogger Nikki said...

Kat - LOL. You constantly surprise me. There I was, thinking you are the only twisted religious person I know.... LOL

Blair - it scares me to think that a monk my link to my ass. LOL

Stinky - LMAO, I'll keep that in mind.

Mel - of course you aren't dahhhling. I just thought it was funny.

Moobs - Hey! I haven't seen you in quite a while. Welcome back!

Hautemama - Welcome! Glad you stopped by...and you're only a brown noser if you blow kisses while telling me I'm gorgeous. Of course, if the mood takes you...you may proceed. LOL

 
At Sunday, July 30, 2006 8:45:00 PM, Blogger ditzymoi said...

I found brolo from moobs page and I love them both !!
I do that thing where I pick someones blog I read all the time and go thru their links hehe
I love your ass !! *hugs*

 
At Sunday, July 30, 2006 9:58:00 PM, Blogger Kelly Wolfe said...

I gotta say, I have laughed at your funny comments and that photo, on lots of other blogs, yet have finally decided to come visit your blog. it is of course just what I hoped for.

I'll check out your link.

Lisa

 
At Monday, July 31, 2006 1:37:00 AM, Blogger Superstar said...

"yea with out sin cast the first stone!"
HA!
That ought to keep you out of the wrath! ;o)
Don't you think God and men of god have a "humorous side"????

God has to have a sence of humor...I just look at various examples everyday...
penguins...for example....

 
At Monday, July 31, 2006 9:15:00 AM, Blogger Nikki said...

Kim - ((big hug))

Lisa - I'm glad to have you! Welcome! ...and thanks for laughing at me..er..with me.

Superstar - LOL Penguins! You kill me.

Jenny - we can go together.

 
At Monday, July 31, 2006 10:55:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

may god bless him. i linked to him too. i snorted my diet coke when i read the first 5 or so posts. oh my 12 years of catholic schooling came rushing back to me. also, thanks for adding me to your blogroll. i am always happy when people help whore me out.

 
At Monday, July 31, 2006 2:57:00 PM, Blogger Elle*Bee said...

I'm thinking if your monk friend is on the internet, he can't be all naive. (did I spell that correctly?). I'll go check out his link.

 
At Monday, July 31, 2006 6:50:00 PM, Blogger Mama en Fuego said...

Honey we are all sinnin' fools, that's why Jesus was one busy motha!

Super is right, we were created in his own image & God has a wicked sense of humor. Take the male anatomy for instance, have you ever seen anything so absurd??

 
At Monday, July 31, 2006 8:45:00 PM, Blogger fifipoo07 said...

A monastery? Now i know the blogging revolution has got going. Awesome.

 
At Tuesday, August 01, 2006 10:52:00 AM, Blogger Kevin Charnas said...

oh man...I hope that this isn't the same monk I pissed off on Sunday when I was drunk and called a nun a bitch.

 
At Tuesday, August 01, 2006 1:05:00 PM, Blogger Christina_the_wench said...

I hope I am the preacher's wife. Am I? Am I? I soooo want the recognition! =)

I just added him to my blog favorites. Am I gonna enjoy this after I catch up on the 5043984932 other blogs in my favorites list?

 
At Tuesday, August 01, 2006 2:32:00 PM, Blogger Nikki said...

Nikki - I never said anything about you being a whore. You just told on yourself (snicker - i'm just kiddin - you're not a whore - YOU'RE A REALLY BIG WHORE! - LMAO)

Elle - good point, and naive is not a word I would use to describe him.

Dirdie - yes I have but it would take a mirror and some bending. LOL

Parnell - I was blown away too. He's soo funny.

Kevin - That would be sooo bad.
WTF did you call a nun a bitch for? You need to take your happy ass back to your blog and put up a post about that.

Christina - you are indeed (glaring lite of recognition on christina) the preachers wife....and you will laugh. If you don't, take pamprin and go back to it in 20 mins.

Wayne - Good job. I'll be sending you that money I promised.

 
At Wednesday, August 02, 2006 12:04:00 PM, Blogger Nikki said...

Nikki - LOL

 
At Sunday, August 06, 2006 3:21:00 PM, Blogger MQ said...

I'm totally fascinated by this blogger, but can we believe him??? I guess that's a stupid question because we could all be lying. If he is faking his monkdom, what a creative imagination!! :o)

 
At Sunday, August 06, 2006 6:42:00 PM, Blogger Nikki said...

MQ - I had thought of that, but to be honest, the blog is so funny, I don't care. LOL I'm glad your hubby is home.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home