Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Getting Even

My dear, sweet, would never hurt a fly, Aunt Debbie has egged me. She virtually egged me, but she egged me none the less, so I must, in the interest of keeping the ever important standard of one-up-man-ship - retaliate...and expose her for the hostess of evil that she is.

I present to you - Her Bunny Collection

**Arthur's Note** - All of the Bunnies are real. These are not figments of my imagination or creativity. They assume guises of statuesque cute and cuddliness while I am near, but I know what they are. They may be roaming in your neighborhood today as she periodically lets them out of the house precisely at midnight. If they are spotted, run to the nearest corner and cower there until the danger passes.

First I would like to present BLOODY RABID BUNNY. It's a shame really. He was so sweet and then he went and caught rabies and killed all the townspeople's children. tsk tsk


BLOODY RABID BUNNY

They eventually caught him and this is what's left of him. Ironic justice don't you think?


REMNANTS OF BLOODY RABID BUNNY

This was his younger brother ....YUMMY BUNNY(and friend). I think the picture says it all really.


YUMMY BUNNY (& FRIEND)


I would also like to meet ARSONIST BUNNY.


ARSONIST BUNNY (WITH MATCH)


He comes from a long line of loving and lovely bunnies that we would all like to have over to the house to warm our laps. You may have heard of a few of his kin....there's ALCOHOLIC BUNNY(no picture available due to the massive amounts of weaving and falling over)


MASS MURDER BUNNY (who was eventually caught and stewed)


MASS MURDER BUNNY

and one of the more well known of his relations:

PROSTITUTE BUNNY(alias' include "Hooker Bunny", "Skanky Bunny", "Trashy Bunny", and "Got That French Disease Bunny")- who is almost single handedly responsible for the population of bunnies world wide. Trust me - they don't ALL mate like you keep hearing.


PROSTITUTE BUNNY

I have had to presume to responsibility of protecting all the bunnies in her area to keep her evil from spreading to them all. They even did this for me to show their appreciation of my guardianship.


ME


Incidentally, you can buy the above poster by going here.

...and just in case you were wondering....they made a picture of her too......


AUNT DEBBIE

Labels: ,

19 Comments:

At Tuesday, March 13, 2007 11:09:00 AM, Blogger Nikki said...

Aunt Debbie I told you I'd get you back

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Love ya!

 
At Tuesday, March 13, 2007 11:27:00 AM, Blogger Sayre said...

Oh, my! Just what did Aunt Debbie do to make you unleash your wrath on her bunnies????

Love Mass Murder Bunny - he tickles my funny bone (yes, I'm odd that way).

 
At Tuesday, March 13, 2007 3:27:00 PM, Blogger Mama en Fuego said...

Your evil bunnies scare me....

 
At Tuesday, March 13, 2007 4:01:00 PM, Blogger Samantha said...

I love arsonist bunny! hehehe!

 
At Tuesday, March 13, 2007 5:12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quite humorus and very bunny!

 
At Tuesday, March 13, 2007 6:21:00 PM, Blogger The Rev said...

I don't get to visit much either.

And when I do visit here, I get these various bunnies?

That's just f-ed up.

 
At Tuesday, March 13, 2007 6:29:00 PM, Blogger Superstar said...

Quick, Any water? Maybe Aunt Debbie can be exterminated like a bunny w/ water! HE HE HE HE HE...JK

Hooker bunny is too funny!

 
At Tuesday, March 13, 2007 7:06:00 PM, Blogger *~*Cece*~* said...

Murder Bunny is going to give me nightmares! lol

 
At Tuesday, March 13, 2007 9:15:00 PM, Blogger Samantha said...

If you wanna send me your address to misscarberry@aol.com, I'll put your postcard in the post on Friday :D

 
At Tuesday, March 13, 2007 9:34:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OHHHH NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I can't believe you are picking on my cute bunny collection like that!!!!!All of my bunnies are so cute and would never do anything bad. And look at me, no wonder there is no man in my life. LOL

Love you anyway,
Aunt Debbie

 
At Tuesday, March 13, 2007 9:35:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Tuesday, March 13, 2007 9:37:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Wednesday, March 14, 2007 8:45:00 AM, Blogger Nikki said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At Wednesday, March 14, 2007 12:19:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nikki, thank you for the public service you have performed in revealing Aunt Debbie's rabbit collection.
My favorite of course is Prostitute Bunny. My thought is I may be able to secure her services if I present her with a 20 carrot ring.
I saw a bunny the other night out under the bird feeder, it looked like it had a sharp shiny item in it's paws. It frightened me because it kept looking over at my window, could this be one of hers?

 
At Wednesday, March 14, 2007 3:40:00 PM, Blogger OhTheJoys said...

Happy Birthday!

 
At Thursday, March 15, 2007 2:52:00 PM, Blogger Shrig said...

After seeing Murder Bunny, I think I need to assume the fetal position in a corner of my house and find a happy place. That's just too scary.. Too Scary..

;)

 
At Thursday, March 15, 2007 6:35:00 PM, Blogger Elle*Bee said...

Rabid bunny reminds me of the bunny from Monty Python & the Holy Grail.

 
At Friday, March 16, 2007 12:18:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! Where is everyone else posting it?

 
At Friday, March 16, 2007 4:06:00 PM, Blogger Superstar said...

I love deleted posts...I am so nosey. I can't help but wonder what they said...maybe some ad thingy? Maybe a stalker w/ nothing good to say? HMMMM
~taps index finger on nose~
Very interesting.
*snickers*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home