Monday, March 05, 2007

UPDATE

Thanks to one of my blogging buddies, I realize that I have been remiss in keeping everyone up to date on family....and that is part of the purpose of this blog (keeping my family up to date on my family....yeah, I make sense).

So, I'm going to put aside the post planned for today and update you all instead (now's the perfect time to slam one of those RED BULL things)

I'll start with Charles...aka Boogerhead, Victim, Slave, Perfect Man, Shit Head or Fuck Face. (Hey Grandma, please don't read those last two). He's doing very well. He keeps his sugar in line like a good man so I don't beat him.....what?.......you know he's scared of me.......I have children and I know how to inflict pain. We are doing very well. He keeps me laughing and we have a good time together.....and then he gets dressed.(on second thought grandma, please don't read this entire paragraph)

Connor is doing very well. He's mid-thigh on me now and is saying so many new words, it's hard for me to keep up. He is such a STRONG willed person. STUBBORN as the day is long. Time-out doesn't work for him and it concerns me that I have to pop him as much as I do, but at the same time I'm glad he's that way. It makes me happy to know that he won't be anyone's doormat, but it sure makes teaching a lot more difficult. He still only has 9 teeth and he'll be 2 in early May. I'm just about to the point where I'm going to take him to the dentist to see if he was born with anymore teeth buds in his gums...I'm really getting concerned now...no, I'm not kidding. Poor kid can barely eat a cracker. He can't chew it. It just sits in his mouth until it gets soggy and then he swallows.

Lauren...I don't know where to start. I had done 6 or 7 lengthy paragraphs on her and deleted them. Let's just say that she's a lot like her mother was at that age and I'm not enjoying it. I would like to send out a big raspberry to my mother for cursing my children to be just like me. I'm on the look out for gray hair.

She is up to my shoulder now and she's only 8 (I'm 5'7") and yesterday I looked at her pants - the ones I had bought her in Dec (they were a little long)and they are high waters....OMG.

In other news.....

I am getting a guy to come and service the treadmill on Tuesday to make sure everything is A OK with it so I can start exercising a bit. I know it runs, I've already turned it on...but it's been in storage for a couple of years so I want to make sure there's no problem before I put my over weight and lumpy ass on it. I'll be going out today at lunch to buy walking shoes and a sports bra (I hope they make them in extra huge - nothing like a huge uni-boob to turn your man on). I went this weekend and got a pedometer....my only concern now is if I'm going to show up on the Richter scale.

The plan right now is to get up earlier and do my thing then. The alarm goes off at 6 am and I don't usually drag my butt out of bed until later - about 6:30 or sometimes 7 when I've been staying up with Charles The Night Owl....but I'm going to have to get out of bed at 5 or so to do this. I'm excited. I'm ready to look great and feel better and have more energy....and to be able to do this with out surgery and crystal meth ....well, it's an overwhelming feeling I can tell you.

That's about it.

Love you all

Angela

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

At Monday, March 05, 2007 1:50:00 PM, Blogger Mama en Fuego said...

I hear you on the richter scale thing...LOL. I got my large hinie out of bed this morning at 5:45 so I could get to the gym.

If you aren't enjoying 8, you are REALLY going to hate 13. So sorry sugar. {{hugs}}

 
At Monday, March 05, 2007 1:53:00 PM, Blogger DannieS72 said...

oh lord, I hate getting out of bed prior to 6am on some days but I have no choice if I want "me" time to work out.

 
At Monday, March 05, 2007 1:53:00 PM, Blogger DannieS72 said...

oh lord, I hate getting out of bed prior to 6am on some days but I have no choice if I want "me" time to work out.

 
At Monday, March 05, 2007 2:06:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey maybe if we both got a walkin' at the same time we could cause a sonic boom?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

 
At Tuesday, March 06, 2007 3:17:00 AM, Blogger Me said...

I keep thinking about how horribly stubborn and bratish my kids will be - because of all the curses of my mom and anybody who came across me in my younger, unsweeter days.
And on the exercising - ALL THE VERY BEST!!!
there's nothing like that inner 'i want to do it' feeling to get you going, yeah?

 
At Tuesday, March 06, 2007 5:44:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I snickered at your description of Lauren because my daughter and her very strong-willed personality sound just alike. Something that will probably land her in a heap of trouble when she's a teenager. My daughter just grew 3 inches in 2 months and all her newer pants are floods on her, as well. As far as the gray hair goes, I've already got a cool-looking skunk stripe going down one side of my head, lol. I can only imagine it will get bigger and more white as the next few years go by.

 
At Tuesday, March 06, 2007 9:36:00 AM, Blogger mollymcmo said...

my almost 8yr old is up to my shoulder too and most of his pants are now floods.
i'm tired of buying him pants so i told him when the snow melts around here he'll be the only lucky one to have dry pant bottoms.

i liked your update and laughing at your descriptions of your fam's!

m

 
At Tuesday, March 06, 2007 9:43:00 AM, Blogger Chicky Pea said...

My sympathies on the daughter. I have one of my own. I know I did NOT put my Mother through this sort of thing. It is a true test in patience and self-restraint, to keep from killing her. *sigh* And what I always say when she is driving me totally nuts, which she totally hates, "you are lucky I love you."

 
At Tuesday, March 06, 2007 11:22:00 AM, Blogger Amy W said...

Uniboob = excessive boob sweat.

And my oldest daughter? Totally me, just looks like my husband.

 
At Tuesday, March 06, 2007 1:47:00 PM, Blogger Christina_the_wench said...

Exercise? Treadmill? WTF are you two talking about? I know no such thing.

Wanna see my tan?

 
At Tuesday, March 06, 2007 3:14:00 PM, Blogger Nikki said...

Dirty - Girl, I got up at 5 this morning and I have been draggin' ass....and leaving a wagon wheel like trail in my wake.

Dannie72 - I hear you girl. It's the only time I can fit in any work out time and I'm hating that I have to get up earlier.

Nikki - Wanna try it? I'm game.

Me - girl, you are in trouble on the kid thing...take it from me...that curse works....and the working out thing...I'm excited and will keep you all updated.

Annie - LOL Lauren is ... hard to explain LOL and I don't have any gray yet...at least not that I can see under all this dye in my hair LOL

Molly - the repair guy was over this morning and he cracked up at me. We were talking over prices on a few things and I said to myself -"I need to call the Slave". That guy probably thinks I keep Charles locked up in my bedroom...which I don't...but I should...because we all know that the only place a man should be is chained to the bed HE HE HE HE

Chicky - LMAO - "You're lucky I love you" I say that exact same thing to Lauren LOL

Amy - DUDE! The excessive boobs sweat! You are so right. I hate that crap. blech!!!! "Hi Charles baby. I have one big sweaty boob that I'm trying to press into my spine...wanna have sex?"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home