Monday, February 19, 2007

Crack, Caffine, THC

I hate spiders.

Most of you know this. I think they are disgusting...but I have to say, in the context of wildlife and Mother Nature, I'm interested in them and believe that they have rights like any living thing (the right to die).

I came across this video and it really upset me (snicker). Experiments like this are just wrong (but funny). Someone should do something (like make a lot of copies and send one to PETA).

Somebody call PETA (but what you call them will never be repeated by me).

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At Monday, February 19, 2007 9:28:00 AM, Blogger Christina_the_wench said...

That's one tricked out crack spider car. Who says crack is bad??

 
At Monday, February 19, 2007 10:25:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nutbar!!!!

 
At Monday, February 19, 2007 5:03:00 PM, Blogger Samantha said...

Spiders are evil by design!

 
At Monday, February 19, 2007 6:41:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Were you part of that study? You were the one with the Q-tip, weren't you?

 
At Monday, February 19, 2007 6:48:00 PM, Blogger OhTheJoys said...

I want to watch it because you say it's funny and I believe you, but I dislike spiders SO MUCH that I just can't. I can't. Someone hold me.

 
At Monday, February 19, 2007 7:53:00 PM, Blogger *~*Cece*~* said...

Damn corporate firewall! I'm gonna have to check it out from home.

 
At Monday, February 19, 2007 11:14:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eeeewww what the hell are you doing looking at spider video's ?? lol

 
At Tuesday, February 20, 2007 9:10:00 AM, Blogger Me said...

*snork*

 
At Wednesday, February 21, 2007 8:50:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet I hate spiders more than you!

I'm not watching anything that has to do with spiders. I could barely make it through the movie "Aracnophobia" without jumping outta' my seat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home