Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Toodles

Well boys and girls,

I'm gonna be gone for about a week.

I'm heading down to Savanah GA to see my mother and her husband. While I'm there, I'm stealing a whole bunch of her shit out of storage...okay, I'm not really gonna steal it...she's gonna give it to me...but if I say I'm stealing it, it makes me sound much more tough and hard assed don't you think?

Maybe not.

I don't know when we're leaving because we are waiting on hearing from her to see what her schedule is like, so you'll probably see me around for a couple more days...or maybe not. I don't know.

We'll be traveling at night so Super Baby will sleep and I hate traveling at night. My bedtime is generally 9 and it's gonna suck sweaty donkey balls having to drive 8 hours at night. ( DO YOU HEAR THAT? That teeny tiny little violin in the background? )

At anyrate....I'll be seeing you all in a bit.

Don't cry.

Labels:

15 Comments:

At Tuesday, February 20, 2007 1:41:00 PM, Blogger St Jude said...

Safe journey sweetie, see you when you get back. x

 
At Tuesday, February 20, 2007 3:33:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG.... SWEATY donkey balls????? Now that's bad. Little bit o'funk - okay, but SWEATY?? Does that come with lime?

Enjoy your visit with your mom and come back to us when you can! We'll miss you!

 
At Tuesday, February 20, 2007 3:46:00 PM, Blogger Amy W said...

Hey, I just found you from Mrs. CPA's blogroll...Fredericksburg?? Totally grew up there. Both me and my husband. Anyways, if you are on her blogroll, you must be funny!

 
At Tuesday, February 20, 2007 3:57:00 PM, Blogger OhTheJoys said...

...and what? You're just driving RIGHT PAST ME to get there?

 
At Tuesday, February 20, 2007 4:22:00 PM, Blogger OhTheJoys said...

Atlanta?
Yes?

 
At Tuesday, February 20, 2007 4:27:00 PM, Blogger Mama en Fuego said...

Ah yes but just think, you have 8 wonderful hours to play "What does this fart smell like..."

Oh, the fun you will have.

Neener Neener!!

 
At Tuesday, February 20, 2007 4:37:00 PM, Blogger stinkypaw said...

Have yourself a safe trip!

 
At Tuesday, February 20, 2007 4:44:00 PM, Blogger OhTheJoys said...

e-mail me at ohthejoys(at)gmail(dot)com and we'll work it out.

 
At Tuesday, February 20, 2007 4:55:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be extra careful. We want to make sure you stay safe.

 
At Tuesday, February 20, 2007 9:12:00 PM, Blogger Mama C said...

When you're heading down the intense boredness that is SC, drop on by Columbia. I'll be seeing you!

Sweaty donkey balls? Oh that is priceless! I can't wait to use that one!

 
At Wednesday, February 21, 2007 7:08:00 AM, Blogger Attila the Mom said...

Stay safe! We'll still be here when you get back to see all of your loot! LOL

 
At Wednesday, February 21, 2007 9:06:00 AM, Blogger Me said...

Have a safe journey!!!

 
At Wednesday, February 21, 2007 10:15:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

have fun and steal some good stuff! if you see a nice area rug, grab one for me too!

 
At Wednesday, February 21, 2007 7:25:00 PM, Blogger *~*Cece*~* said...

Sounds like a great trip! Have fun & stay safe.

 
At Thursday, February 22, 2007 8:13:00 AM, Blogger Art_Fulldodger said...

I would much rather drive at night than during the day time. The idiot factor is about 1/4 of the daytime. Heres my hint for the driver(Your hubby because you will be sleeping), just bring a huge cooler filled with Mountain Dew and a your golden.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home