Friday, March 10, 2006

OH! The Love That We Share - Part II

Okay, I have asked a couple of gentleman that I know what gets under their skin in relation to their wives and this is the information that I got back.

Gentleman #1 - "Nothing really. I've been married so long now, I don't let it bother me any more" He did bring up just after that that he at one time lived in a household of 4 women and someone was always "on the rag" and that bothered him.

Gentleman #2 - To paraphrase - It bothered him when he would do something like take off his socks and he would get the response of "You never put your socks away" or "You always leave dirty dishes in the sink" It wasn't "You forget to put your socks in the dirty clothes" or "You left dirty dishes in the sink again" For him it was the exaggeration that he ALWAYS or NEVER did something or didn't do something that bothered him.

Now you may be wondering if either of these gentleman are my husband. They aren't. I didn't want to ask my hubby this question. Why? I wasn't sure if I wanted to hear the answer. That doesn't mean I haven't asked before - because I have. I do ask from time to time what is bugging him so that I/we can work on it to have a more harmonious environment to live in. It's just that I had asked him this question about a month ago and he answered "Nothing really". I didn't want to screw this up with him coming up with something that does bother him. I'm enjoying this.

So with that said, I'm going to assume that the men out there really have nothing to complain about with us women. Unless you have something to add? I doubt it - since I still haven't gotten a comment on this site. I'll just enjoy the fact that I'm right AGAIN!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home