Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Sorry, Been Busy

AAAHHHHH. A little quite time.

Apologies to you all. My visits have been a bit spuratic and email replys haven't been up to snuff, but I think you'll forgive me. Super Baby has the stomach flu.

It brings back fond memories of when Lauren finally learned to go puke in the toilet so I wouldn't have to clean it all up. Sigh.

Poor little kid. I had a real big scare when I took him to the Dr. Connor's spleen was way way to big. ENLARGED. We had blood tests done and all that fun stuff and I smoked heavily for a couple of days, but all is well. I would much rather him have the stomach flu. That, after all, will go away.

I get to go back to work tomorrow! YES!! Charles will be staying home with him. He's a great dad and will give kisses and hugs and loves to my little man and take great care of him. (HA! MY MAN IS BETTER THAN YOURS! HE CLEANS BABY PUKE!)
I have something in store for you tomorrow. I was wanting to post on it on Tuesday, but was unable to touch the keyboard much to share.
But that's all you get for now. Super Baby is waking up and I'm afraid there's another diaper with my name on it. (on the outside - not the inside)

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 24, 2006 5:17:00 PM, Blogger j.sterling said...

LMFAO @ my man is better than yours! haha

 
At Wednesday, May 24, 2006 6:08:00 PM, Blogger Kristin said...

Your man IS better!!!

 
At Wednesday, May 24, 2006 6:22:00 PM, Blogger Charlie said...

Huh. Puking in the toilet. I wonder why I've never heard of that. Sounds like a good idea, though. Thanks for mentioning it, Nik.

 
At Wednesday, May 24, 2006 8:12:00 PM, Blogger Nikki said...

Jenn - I gotta give my man props.

Kim - LOL

Admiral - Your welcome. :D I'm always thinking of other like that. he he

 
At Thursday, May 25, 2006 7:30:00 AM, Blogger Attila the Mom said...

Awww. Hope the lil puddin' gets better fast!

 
At Thursday, May 25, 2006 9:09:00 AM, Blogger carmachu said...

Awww poor kid.

He cleans baby puke? But the real question is, does he let the wee one puke on him to keep'em safe.....

 
At Thursday, May 25, 2006 9:35:00 AM, Blogger Nikki said...

Attila - Thanks

Carmachu - Let him puke on him? I don't even let him do that.

 
At Thursday, May 25, 2006 10:47:00 AM, Blogger Kevin Charnas said...

poor little guy...hope he's doing better. and hope your name WAS on the outside of the diaper!

 
At Thursday, May 25, 2006 11:07:00 AM, Blogger Nikki said...

Kevin - I was wondering who was going to catch that one. LOL

 
At Friday, May 26, 2006 12:04:00 AM, Blogger Me said...

You lucky one, you,
A man who cleans baby puke!
Can I send the boyfriend over to get trained please?

 
At Friday, May 26, 2006 9:17:00 AM, Blogger Nikki said...

Me - send him on over. Hubby will even teach him to cook. ;D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home