Sunday, June 25, 2006

The Bite My Ass Award



In keeping with the tradition of the "Asshat of the Week" award over at Attila's blog, I introduce you to the "Bite My Ass" award.

This award is set aside especially for those who I think really deserve to be single out for being such jerks.

The honor of the first award goes to Mr. Ronald Wayne Blankenship of Alabama. Mr. Blankenship ran for sheriff of Jefferson County. In various news stories, it is reported that Mr. Blankenship FAKED HIS DEATH AND HAD A FUNERAL several years ago to get the $340,000 in insurance money.

It is also reported that Mr. Blankenship has a past of BAD CHECK CHARGE(S) and there were some questions concerning him and a CAMPER TRAILER FIRE.

In 1990, a SWAT teamed swarmed his home for a THEFT charge and found a CACHE OF WEAPONS INSIDE A MATTRESS BOX SPRING. It was later found that along with the warrant for theft, there were also warrants out for ASSAULT, BURGLARY, MORE THEFT AND FORGERY.

Mr. Blankenship said: to paraphrase - It wasn't me, you have the wrong man. There must be another man out there with my same name, date of birth, married to a woman with the same name as my wife. It all a big coincidence because "I stand before the Lord, I've never been convicted of anything." YET COURT RECORDS SHOW THAT MR. BLANKENSHIP DID AT LEAST ONE YEAR IN THE COUNTY LOCKUP.

During the run for sheriff, Mr. Blankenship denied to be interviewed or release personal information because he was concerned over identity theft.

Mr. Blankenship I despise you and people of your ilk.

You can bite my ass.

Labels:

23 Comments:

At Sunday, June 25, 2006 7:59:00 PM, Blogger Mel said...

Me too! What a waste of skin. Shee-it.

 
At Sunday, June 25, 2006 8:00:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*snort* I want one of those shrubs in my yard.

 
At Sunday, June 25, 2006 8:08:00 PM, Blogger carmachu said...

My friend is SOOOOOO right, the stupid people are just outbreeding us normal folk too much...

 
At Sunday, June 25, 2006 10:04:00 PM, Blogger ditzymoi said...

lmao i have neighbors worthy of that shrub myself

i agree with carmachu.. we need to start issuing licenses to breed

 
At Monday, June 26, 2006 2:05:00 AM, Blogger Kevin Charnas said...

GREAT shrub.

Do people like this come from the same stuff that makes boogers?

 
At Monday, June 26, 2006 4:41:00 AM, Blogger Kathryn Craven said...

wait, but is he breeding? do you think there's any chance we could figure out how to get him a full darwin award? then we'd all get a public service award. i'll start thinking about that.

 
At Monday, June 26, 2006 7:35:00 AM, Blogger Art_Fulldodger said...

It always amazes me how many of these types are out there and how they get away with this stuff?

Either we open a season on Jackass's or along the same lines that Kat was thinking, we send them off to the Darwin School on a full ride scholarship.

 
At Monday, June 26, 2006 8:21:00 AM, Blogger Jim Big Toe said...

Got to give it to him for trying. There might be another man out there with the same name, date of birth, and wife with same name. Never know.

 
At Monday, June 26, 2006 1:23:00 PM, Blogger Charlie said...

You give new meaning to the word, shrub. Before this, it only applied to the Pres'dint.

I like you new ass, too.

 
At Monday, June 26, 2006 3:14:00 PM, Blogger Attila the Mom said...

Bahahaha! Love the pic!

 
At Monday, June 26, 2006 3:32:00 PM, Blogger The Rev said...

I have an asshole of the week award, and she has an asshat of the week.

I like her term better.

 
At Monday, June 26, 2006 4:25:00 PM, Blogger j.sterling said...

LMFAO @ that picture! good lord woman!

 
At Monday, June 26, 2006 4:34:00 PM, Blogger Superstar said...

OMG that is so funny!

*Snort* laughing
*snort*
BTW I love looking at your azz! LOL ;o)

Loosers! he should have to make license plates for the rest of hiss life to pay it back!

 
At Monday, June 26, 2006 4:55:00 PM, Blogger Rhonda said...

I've a sudden urge to trim the hedges. That's priceless. I want one in my front yard.

I've never said this to anyone before, but hey, nice ass, Nikki. I like your new look.

 
At Monday, June 26, 2006 5:18:00 PM, Blogger Dr Joseph McCrumble said...

Here's a serious one from the UK.....

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/huntingdon/2006/06/26/0b478c61-71e5-4c63-ab4b-df7f9a5549e0.lpf

You have to wonder how she ever got enrolled....

 
At Monday, June 26, 2006 5:39:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

love. sheer love for the shrub.

 
At Monday, June 26, 2006 8:25:00 PM, Blogger Nikki said...

I really have to say that I'm relieved that I'm not the only one that finds this guy to be an oxygen hog.

Let's pretend he's a spider and go squish him!!!!

 
At Tuesday, June 27, 2006 9:17:00 AM, Blogger Nikki said...

Jack - you are so right. He's just that kind of scum

 
At Wednesday, June 28, 2006 11:02:00 AM, Blogger Heather said...

I desperately want one of those to plant on the other side of my MIL's fence. She's not as bad as your Horror-in-law, but I do have to go visit her for this long weekend. Does that count for anything?
LOVE, LOVE , Love the new portrait photo!
Heather

 
At Wednesday, June 28, 2006 8:51:00 PM, Blogger Nikki said...

Heather! Hey woman! It's good to see you came out of hiding!

I'm feeling sorry for you having to go visit your MIL. I know how much love you have for her!

 
At Thursday, June 29, 2006 9:57:00 PM, Blogger mollymcmo said...

that pic is just too much, just need a naked someone standing behind it.

m

 
At Saturday, July 01, 2006 2:58:00 AM, Blogger Me said...

Yes. I despise his ilk too.
ISn't ilk a nice word?

 
At Saturday, July 01, 2006 11:35:00 AM, Blogger Nikki said...

Molly - interesting visual. Assault on a bush!


Me - I thought so too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home