Friday, September 01, 2006

A Meme

Pendullum tagged me with this meme.

I've hired a PI so I can start stalking her. Love ya Bella...er..Shania...what ever your name is.

Things I Want To Do Before I Die

1 Travel - I want to see Ireland, Scotland, England, India and Egypt. I also want to see the Pacific Ocean. I really want to joke on as many people world wide as humanly possible.

2 Take my honeymoon. Charles and I never did get to go on one, and he wants to go on a cruise. Whatever - we can go on the cruise baby, if that's what you want...but don't plan on sticking your head out of the door to often, you're going to be awful busy.

3 Raise my children to be responsible, intelligent adults. I don't want them to resemble me in any way.

4 Hold my babies baby's. Just thinking about this chokes me up. One day, I'll be holding a baby that I love beyond words, and I can give it to someone else to change the diapers. MAN! I'm looking forward to that.

5 I want to be published. I write quite a little bit but I have never had the balls to submit anything. I'm chicken shit, what can I say.

Things I Can Not DO

1 Cook. I do cook, you can eat it and you won't die. However, the likelihood of you accepting another invitation to my house for dinner is extremely slim. If you should accept for some odd reason - ie, you're a glutton for punishment - you'll probably want it in writing that Charles will cook dinner that evening.

2 Stop being a Smartypants. Of course, this isn't a trait or characteristic I'm looking to get rid of either. It's way to fun.

3 Forgive easily. That bitch who cut my hair last time is on my shit list. She better hope I don't ever find her - I will key her fucking car so deep that the metal will curl up like ribbons hanging from presents.

4 Hula-hoop...but really, at my age, who would want to? It looks ridiculous when adults try to do this - at least that's what I tell myself.

5 Not kill spiders and insects. They have to many legs - mother nature should go ahead and admit that she screwed up and get rid of them all. It would damn sure save me a lot of paper towels picking up their squished little bodies.

Things I Can Do

1 Spot a spider with in 50 feet. I have "Spidar" and it is my mission in life to eradicate as many as possible.

2 Give a good massage - I reduce Charles to a quivering mass of jelly to get my way.

3 Snore - and I'm really good at it too - don't be jealous.

4 Laugh at myself - I do some stupid stuff sometimes and I can't help but laugh. Don't worry, I laugh at you too. (I don't want you feeling left out now do I)

5 Play a good game of cards. I love Gin Rummy, Spades and Hearts, but I can't play poker.

Things That Attracted Me To My Husband

1 He had the respect of those around him, and it wasn't because he threatened to kick their ass.

2 He's easy going. It's my job to stress out over everything, I didn't want anyone trying to do it for me.

3 He's tall. I like tall men. Back when I was dating, you had to be a minimum of 6ft tall - I just feel like I should be looking up into your eyes when we get ready to kiss, not vice versa.

4 His hair - He has salt and pepper hair that he keeps short. I thought that he was older than I was and I've always had a thing for older men. Turns out he's 6 months younger than I am. I'm still thinking about kicking his ass for false advertisement.

5 His sense of humor. I've got to be able to laugh - and he makes me laugh all the time...except when he's nekkid.

Things I Say Most Often

1 Well Damn.

2 I love you

3 Check your Sugar, Booger. (Talking to Charles - one of his many nicknames is Boogerhead)

4 Lauren!

5 Little Dude, please let go of my knees!

Books I Love

1 The Hobbit

2 Harry Potter series

3 Wheel of Time series

4 The Grapes of Wrath (I love me some Steinbeck)

5 Where The Red Fern Grows

Movies I Love

1 The Green Mile - I love the thought that God - or fate - or chance - sent/created some one so purely good the way John Cofe is.

2 Phenomenon - and not just because John Travolta's in it. It's a good movie and I think it brings a good question - what sort of unlocked potential do we have in our brains?

3 The Shawshank Redemption - I can't say I care very much for Tim Robbins politics but I really loved the way he stuck it to the Warden in this movie. I also love Morgan Freeman and his narration of this movie was great. I really love his voice.

4 Forest Gump - I think this movie really says a lot about how fate can take us places we never dreamed of.

5 Driving Ms Daisy - A good "coming together" story of two people who live in a world segregated, not only by color, but by religion and socioeconomic status.

Hummmmm....Whom should I tag?

Christina and Super.

Have fun ladies! *throws kisses*

Labels:

21 Comments:

At Friday, September 01, 2006 12:18:00 PM, Blogger Superstar said...

...speaking of hunting Nikki down and stalking people...OH is this thing on?

~SSSSHHHHRRRREEEEEAAAAAAAKKKKKK~
~deer in headlight look~

Opps, Er, I mean..Wow I can't wait to get started on my MEME! LOL ;o/~

 
At Friday, September 01, 2006 12:28:00 PM, Blogger Nikki said...

Super - I'm taking my revenge for the 20 Things I Hate Meme that you tagged me with. (evil laugh here)

 
At Friday, September 01, 2006 12:29:00 PM, Blogger Kathryn Craven said...

i'll pacific ocean you, babe. there are so many people down in the valley icky bit of socal that are mock-worthy it's painful. going there with my parents really doesn't provide for the full range of activity.

i'm slightly hungover and can't bring myself to comment on anything else. maybe some eggs after that tost...

 
At Friday, September 01, 2006 1:46:00 PM, Blogger Kelly Wolfe said...

Very cool lists. I learned a lot about you. I loved the one about your husband. And hellz yeah, you should submit some writing for publication. How about starting with snarky letters to the editor of your local paper. Let your humor out and have a blast.

Lisa

 
At Friday, September 01, 2006 1:53:00 PM, Blogger Samantha said...

Sounds like you and I have a lot in common! I have Spidar as well but it seems to be waning at the moment. I need to get it back up to full capacity so I can destroy them all!!

 
At Friday, September 01, 2006 2:32:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good lists. There are so many of those going around. lol

 
At Friday, September 01, 2006 2:36:00 PM, Blogger Nikki said...

KAT - You go ahead with your red shirt. Did you say "mock worthy people?" I'm there.

Lisa - What a great idea! I'll give it some thought.

Samantha - You kill the spiders on that side of the pond and I'll kill the spiders on this side and soon the world will be clean. LOL

 
At Friday, September 01, 2006 2:37:00 PM, Blogger Nikki said...

Jeff - thanks - I blame Pendullum. She's in trouble. LOL

 
At Friday, September 01, 2006 3:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

please. i'm next to la/orange county/hilton-lohan-olson-etc. territory. really it's almost too easy.

(that's a pic from my tarts and vicars party last spring hence clevage and too much makeup)

 
At Friday, September 01, 2006 4:27:00 PM, Blogger OhTheJoys said...

Nikki,
I know her name...
OTJ

 
At Friday, September 01, 2006 4:53:00 PM, Blogger Nikki said...

OTJ?

 
At Friday, September 01, 2006 9:49:00 PM, Blogger Sayre said...

Oh, The Joys, silly!

Honestly, Nikki - you can't stop being a smart ass. If you did, how would we recognize you? The ass/ass picture would be gone and there'd be some uptight lady with a bun and glasses in your square instead. No - we love our smart ass.

Oh, and by the way - you're not killing the spiders. They're playing dead until you leave then they're coming to my house. You should see my back deck. I won't have to do any decorating for Halloween!

 
At Friday, September 01, 2006 10:52:00 PM, Blogger Jennfactor 10 said...

Okay, Nikki, you wanna write some more? Write me some poetry, baby! What rhymes with skinny bitch? But seriously, I'm considering the following, just for cranial exercise-ation, as dubya would say.

http://www.nanowrimo.org/

 
At Saturday, September 02, 2006 7:30:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha you caved! you secretly really like meme's don't you?!??!?!?! just admit it....i totally rock and you don't!!!!! (j/k)

 
At Saturday, September 02, 2006 11:41:00 AM, Blogger Kristin said...

I would disagree with: 3 Raise my children to be responsible, intelligent adults. I don't want them to resemble me in any way.

You rock Nikki and your kids are lucky to have you as a role model.

 
At Saturday, September 02, 2006 5:23:00 PM, Blogger Kevin Charnas said...

I can't believe that you were so sweet as to include me as #5 in "Things you say most often". That was kind of private though, Nikki, I thought you'd ask me first.

 
At Sunday, September 03, 2006 10:56:00 AM, Blogger Pendullum said...

I Love you...

and it was not my fault...
Just name Wendy....
It's all her fault....
And glad I tagged you as your answers rock!!!! I knew they would...
You are one, super, cool, BABE!!!!
who is losing her ASS!!!

 
At Sunday, September 03, 2006 4:32:00 PM, Blogger Pendullum said...

Heyyyyy...
I just read Oh The Joys....
You were trying to rat on me....
Naughty girl!!!!
Guess what you are going to be my next tag...
I have to finish this one and guess what 'MissOhIknowPendullum's name...
You're it...

 
At Sunday, September 03, 2006 9:23:00 PM, Blogger Nikki said...

Sorry everybody! Ernesto took out my phone lines and I'm on dial up.

Sayre - DUDE I could not figure out the OTJ for the life of me! LMAO! Okay, I'm a little embarassed. I was coming up with all kinds of stuff - Olivia Thomas Jackson, Othlia Tatum Jones...etc LMAO - good grief, I feel like a dumb ass. (hush)

You should have seen the spider that was on my deck last week. It was a garden spider - not poisonous at all, but HUGE - NASTY AND HUGE. I saw it, screamed, and ran for the shotgun.LOL Just kidding, but I did run for the spider spray.

Factor - What rhymes with "Skinny Bitch?" You live in a ditch cause you ain't rich and I'll be beating you with a switch cause I'm a witch and then you'll walk with a hitch. LOL Laugh to hard and you'll get a stitch.

Thanks for the link. I'll have to think about that. Don't know if I could do that.

Nikki - I forgive you for smoking, sniffing, inhaling, shooting up, and rolling in, illegal substances b/c I know you're in pain - but try to cut back K? Your mind is going.

Kristin - Thanks dahhhling. I think I'm in trouble with Lauren though....she can be quite a smart aleck. (she makes me so proud LOL)

Kevin - DUDE! I told everybody it was about my husband! I never said your name! Now they know the truth and everything is out in the open. Shit, what am I going to tell Charles?

Pendullum - brown nosing at this point can only help you...please continue LOL

UH OH - seems Joy is in a bit of trouble. LOL

 
At Wednesday, September 06, 2006 8:24:00 AM, Blogger Christina_the_wench said...

I hate you with the passion of a thousand suns. *middle finger*

 
At Wednesday, September 06, 2006 9:38:00 PM, Blogger Nikki said...

cry baby

 

Post a Comment

<< Home