Thursday, January 25, 2007

I Can Read Dr. Joe Like A Book

My dear friend Dr. Joseph McCrumble has written a book....he got it published and everything.(The Wonderful World of Dr Joseph McCrumble - Celebrity Parasytologist)

I don't know if you've ever clicked over that way and read his blog...but he is very entertaining...he cracks me up with all of his misadventures. He's much better at screwing up a situation than I am LOL (sorry Joe). For example...if he had been to a gentleman's party and his fly burst open...he'd probably ask the guy next to him to zip it...and for the poor guy to try not to feel jealous while he was doing it....at least that's what I'm guessing would happen. (snicker)

I clicked on the link to read about the book and this particular except caught my eye...

"we begin a tumultuous adventure with more twists and turns than an amateur plumbing convention"

and of course, I took notice of this....

"This edition of the diary also contains a 70 page story called ‘Five Days in Denver’ — an entirely fictional and racy account of scientists behaving badly at a scientific conference"

Now, Dr Joe is a celebrity (not like Paris Hilton - he's much more hairy), and in keeping with throwing crumbs to the little people from afar...most proceeds go to charity. (And this one is a very good charity I would think)

...and just FYI to all you cyberstalkers out there...if you read the book and want to have his baby...I will laugh at you.

The book is titled The Wonderful World of Dr Joseph McCrumble, you can get it on Amazon...or click here to take a look and read a few pages.

I can't wait to get my copy....Dr Joe never fails to get me giggling with a dropped jaw at some of his exploits....

Go buy the book...or at least go tell him how much you think it's going to suck. (love ya Joe)

Labels:

6 Comments:

At Thursday, January 25, 2007 3:21:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're pimpin' out other bloggers now? Cool.

 
At Thursday, January 25, 2007 4:41:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am finding a pattern with your posts about flys coming open. Hmm . . .

 
At Thursday, January 25, 2007 4:51:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Firstly, thanks for coming to my party, it was lovely.

I've got my copy of his lucious book on order, I can't wait.

 
At Friday, January 26, 2007 2:12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nikki!

How much do I love you for that!

I am simply bowled over.

Moved to sniffles of joy, no less.

Joe xx

 
At Friday, January 26, 2007 5:21:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were feeling especially snarky when writing this post, weren't you?! Yeah, I'm observant, lol.

 
At Tuesday, November 11, 2008 10:29:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home