Sunday, January 28, 2007

Groups of Three

Me has tagged me with a MeMe. mememememememememeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (sorry I was trying to warm up so I could sing it to you..but I'm going to save it for my American Idol audition (NOT).



Things That Scare Me

1. Spiders
2. High up places
3. Spiders in high up places


People That Make Me Laugh

1. Charles
2. Lauren
3. Connor


Things I Love

1. Deodorant
2. Bug Killer
3. WD40


Things I Hate

1. Spiders
2. Dishes
3. That burnt hair smell (and unfortunately, I'm familiar with all three)


Things I Don't Understand

1. How I've managed to keep my sanity
2. Why I have to keep paying the utility bills. Wasn't once enough?
3. Why with every breath my husband takes...he must exhale thru his buttocks.


Things on my Desk

1. A sign that says "Would you mind terribly much if I asked you to take your silly little problems down the hall?" (okay not really - but I really, really want one)
2. The COM-PU-TER (duh)
3. An assortment of different colored post it notes stuck everywhere.


Things I'm Doing Right Now

1. Yelling at my hard headed children (notice how I don't confess to beating them)
2. Watching it sleet/snow outside
3. Fending of my husband who was an octopus in a previous life. (Oh, who am I kidding? He's an octopus in this life)


Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die

1. Become financially stable.....no, scratch that, I want to be well off.........ah, okay, I'll be honest...I want to be filthy rich so I can buy all the plastic surgery and chocolate I want. (and I've got to have one to have the other)
2. Travel. I want to see the world and experience different cultures...and then open a McDonalds on every street corner.
3. Paint the town purple (because red is so over done)


Things I Can Do

1. Smoke heavily
2. Snark mightily
3. Fart gustily (still want to meet Annie?)


Things You Should Listen To

1. Whatever you want. It's a free country. One of the reasons I became a soldier is to defend the freedom for all the weirdos in the world to listen to that crappy beargrass music.
2.
3.


Things You Should Never Listen To

1. I'm not going to revisit this topic.
2.
3.


Things I Would Like To Learn

1. How to cook
2. How to drive without my hands over my eyes
3. How to beat my children without breaking limbs and leaving bruises in obvious and visible places. (Hello child services)


Favorite Foods

1. Chocolate
2. Sour cream
3. Paint


Favorite Beverages

1. Dt. Mt. Dew
2. Tequilla
3. Paint


TV Shows I Watched, Books I Read as a Kid

1. The Price is Right
2. The Jeffersons
3. Little Golden Books (I'm still on this reading level)


People I Would Like To Tag

1. Pendullum (ha ha got you back)
2. Mr Fabulous
3. Robin Williams (though I don't think he'll do one)

Labels: ,

18 Comments:

At Sunday, January 28, 2007 4:34:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww nikki what can i say ...you are just a good shit aren't ya...

 
At Sunday, January 28, 2007 5:21:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It would appear that Charles and his Lordship are siblings parted at birth, he's an octopus too!!!

 
At Sunday, January 28, 2007 6:19:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are ALL octopus they are all after octopussy.

 
At Sunday, January 28, 2007 7:34:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paint? I thought you didn't like paint... oh, it was TO paint! By the way, you never showed us that bathroom!

 
At Sunday, January 28, 2007 7:47:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL ;o)
YOu are da WO-Man! ;o)

 
At Monday, January 29, 2007 9:02:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The beating your children thing isn't as scary as the paint obsession. Do you mix that with the tequilla or take the paint straight up?

 
At Monday, January 29, 2007 11:32:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

#3 on things you don't understand - that made me snort outloud!

 
At Monday, January 29, 2007 1:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The similarities between the two of us are astonishing. Besides the fact that we both reside in VA - ditto to the spiders (I actually have spider stories in my blog), painting the town purple (because there really is no better color), and chocolate (because....well, it's chocolate!).

But drinking paint? The similarities end there.

HA! This was great! Thanks for the laugh (and stopping by my place).

 
At Monday, January 29, 2007 1:43:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The similarities between the two of us are astonishing. Besides the fact that we both reside in VA - ditto to the spiders (I actually have spider stories in my blog), painting the town purple (because there really is no better color), and chocolate (because....well, it's chocolate!).

But drinking paint? The similarities end there.

HA! This was great! Thanks for the laugh (and stopping by my place).

 
At Monday, January 29, 2007 1:50:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why oh why do men insist on grabbing and poking at our girly parts?? Like THAT's gonna get our motor humming??? Dumbasses.

 
At Monday, January 29, 2007 3:00:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

3. Why with every breath my husband takes...he must exhale thru his buttocks.

1. Yelling at my hard headed children (notice how I don't confess to beating them)

OMG you have me rolling with these two! And I am sooo with you. haha.

 
At Monday, January 29, 2007 4:26:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmm I looked over my comments...they don't seem snarky....at all...perhaps a wee bit more colourfull but I don't see any snark....LMAOooooooooooooooooo

 
At Monday, January 29, 2007 7:08:00 PM, Blogger carrie said...

I hate spiders too and unfortunately I've passed this gene along to my daughter who was screaming at the "spiders" on her brother's spiderman pyjamas...dude.

Carrie

 
At Tuesday, January 30, 2007 9:15:00 AM, Blogger katy said...

paint have i read that wrong or did yu say paint?!!!!!!!

 
At Tuesday, January 30, 2007 9:49:00 AM, Blogger Nikki said...

oh and Her Indoors - I was just kidding about the paint.

(it's usually antifreeze)

 
At Tuesday, January 30, 2007 2:05:00 PM, Blogger Pendullum said...

Why with every breath my husband takes...he must exhale thru his buttocks.

Open MacDonald's on every street corner?
Paint? for a beverage and food of choice?
The Jefferson???
Ohhh Nikki and then you top it off with tagging me???? Innocent moi!
Now,where can I go with this list????
I finished it on my blaseted tag site...
I have received noless than 4tags this week...
What have I done wrong??? Don't answer that!!!
Mrs. Burntlid with a lead foot!!

 
At Wednesday, January 31, 2007 8:33:00 AM, Blogger Christina_the_wench said...

You? Snarky? Never!

What flavor paint are you into? I like me some oil-based eggshell myself.

 
At Friday, February 02, 2007 2:00:00 PM, Blogger Me said...

Please sing the ME song.Sing it, I tell you.
And deodrants and bug sprays, you like them??
like to sniff or what?
Nikki?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home