Friday, March 30, 2007

All Kinds Of Stuff

OMG!!


BWWWAAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *deep inhale* hahahahahahahaha

*wipes tear* haha....ha

I found this blog yesterday and I can't stop laughing. It comes to us via Trouble - maybe some of you know her...she had started this blog and I had NO idea.

Annie is always referring to morons on her dating message boards and what not - and now I have a glimpse of idiotic advertising....or is that advertising for idiots...or maybe idiots looking more idiotic to attract other idiots....hmmm, I don't know....but I'm gonna read every last damn one of those adds because I LOVE to laugh.

Thanks Trouble.

_________________________________

Our blogging bud Mel in Orygun needs your vote to get paid to blog. Chickie needs some love - so get to clicking on the badge and vote for her - she deserves it.







________________________________

Lauren asked me what a "dick" was the other night and almost had a damn coronary. After I could breathe,I was sorely (excuse the pun here) tempted to show her a picture of her father...but she asked what a dick was - not a dickhead. There's a fine line there.

WHAT????!!!!!

_________________________________

Charles got all mushy on my last night and told me he thinks about me all the time. I told him that plotting of ways to kill me doesn't count. He said that was fine - because he was thinking of ways to maim me, not kill me.

Thoughtful fucker isn't he.

Labels: , , , ,

19 Comments:

At Friday, March 30, 2007 10:42:00 AM, Blogger Misha said...

I love Trouble's new blog, too!

My kids saw a truck with a fake nutsack hanging from the back bumper the other day and asked me what it was. I played dumb and said I had no idea and said that maybe it was roadkill. They stopped looking after that. :)

I wonder if they will remember these evasive answers when they get older and think I'm either incredibly naive/stupid or get indignant with me for lying by omission.

You and Charles are a fairytale romance... but more Shrek than Cinderella. heh

 
At Friday, March 30, 2007 10:46:00 AM, Blogger Nikki said...

DUDE!

The fake nutsacks! Why in the hell would you put one on your truck.

Jeez - talk about trying to compensate.

 
At Friday, March 30, 2007 10:56:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing says love like a good maim.

 
At Friday, March 30, 2007 11:18:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy CARP (now that my kids are old enough to say bad words, we change them to clean up our language a bit)! You know that I'm gonna' be submitting profiles to that site!

BTW, I love the little conversations that you and the hubbie have, lol.

Thanks for the shout out!

 
At Friday, March 30, 2007 11:22:00 AM, Blogger Mel said...

Thanks, Nikki! You're the best.
And LMAO about yours and Charles' conversation... sounds like a night at the House of Mel.

 
At Friday, March 30, 2007 11:27:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What did you tell Lauren? Did you say it was nickname for men named "Richard"? Did you say it is another name for private investigator? So many answers, so little attention span.

 
At Friday, March 30, 2007 11:32:00 AM, Blogger Deb said...

Already asking what a dick is...I would have had a massive heart attack!

Thanks for pointing me to some funny blogs!

 
At Friday, March 30, 2007 12:21:00 PM, Blogger Sayre said...

You could have just said it's a nickname. If you gave her the "real" definition, she'd never look at nicknamed Richards the same ever again...

My son is exploring the world of bad words. He gets that from his mother.

 
At Friday, March 30, 2007 12:36:00 PM, Blogger Chicky Pea said...

You freakin' crack me up!

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Because I love you so
I want to maim you!

 
At Friday, March 30, 2007 1:13:00 PM, Blogger Nikki said...

Chicky - I loved your poem so much I let Charles read it - he loves it. Says you should be published LMAO

 
At Friday, March 30, 2007 2:56:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG. I so need to forward the text out of exhole's (my ex-husband's) personal ad. It cracks me up yet grosses me out all at the same time.

 
At Friday, March 30, 2007 3:22:00 PM, Blogger Trouble said...

Thank you so much, Nikki. I adore you, too.

And, thanks, "The Mind." Your ex is exposed in all his *glory.*

 
At Friday, March 30, 2007 4:21:00 PM, Blogger OhTheJoys said...

Charles is so romantic!

 
At Friday, March 30, 2007 8:09:00 PM, Blogger carmachu said...

Lacking on the birds and bees talk there are we?

AHahahahaha...see what happens when you pray to God so my kid turns out like mommy? Looks like yours did!

 
At Friday, March 30, 2007 9:07:00 PM, Blogger Chicky Pea said...

Published? Is that what we are calling it now? LOL.

 
At Saturday, March 31, 2007 12:29:00 AM, Blogger DannieS72 said...

omg omg omg. and you explained what a dick was? I'd have showed the pic too! LOL

 
At Sunday, April 01, 2007 11:31:00 AM, Blogger Jennifer McKenzie said...

Can you say "Thanks for the anatomically correct Crazy Frog video".
"Mama, what's that between his legs" (my five year old)
"Paul, that's a wee wee." My six year old responds.
Hilarity ensues.
AND the best thing is that the stupid thing FARTS to get around. That has created huge bursts of laughter from my VERY redneck children.

 
At Sunday, April 01, 2007 12:06:00 PM, Blogger Los said...

So, what did you tell her? I gotta know! DId you give her the real definition, ignore her, or lie to her?

 
At Monday, April 02, 2007 11:36:00 AM, Blogger Attila the Mom said...

Loved this post!! I bookmarked the dating site---soooo glad that's behind me (fingers crossed)!

And Mel has my vote too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home