Monday, March 13, 2006

Now that I have broken him down, I must build him back up.

My hubby C.

a.k.a Slave, Boogerhead, Gas Man, Baby, My Love, Perfect Man or Damn it!.
Which ever name I choose seems to fit at the time. What is that old saying "A rose by any other name would smell as sweet."

I have maligned him publicly on my blog, I must make corrections to your thinking.

Hubby is great. He does laundry, dishes, floors and windows. He is also a far better cook than I could ever hope to be. He supports me in everything I do. If I want to give something a go he tells me to go for it. He stops by the office on most Fridays so we can go have lunch together. He holds me tight. He kisses me when he walks in the door after work. He watches the kids so I can have a few minutes to myself. He tells me I'm wonderful. There's not a day that goes by that he doesn't tell me he loves me at least 5 times. He lets me yell and scream about anything and everything that happened in my day and then hugs me and tells me I'm the best. He is a hard worker - has never been lazy a day in his life. He empties the kitty litter box. He changes diapers. He snuggles. He cups my face in his hands and kisses me softly. He's funny. He is interested in my thoughts and values my opinions. He's human. He's a fabulous dad.

He loves me.

Eat your hearts out.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home