Thursday, March 16, 2006

PTHistles have PTHorns

L has lost both of her front teeth. She is so cute.

I've been torturing her with her cuteness.

"Say 'Thistles have thorns.'"

"MMMOOOOOMMMM!"

"Come on sweetie - PLEASE! Pretty soon they will both be grown in and I'll never get another chance to her you say it."

"UH!"

"Please." "Please." "Pleease." "Oh pretty, pretty pleeeaassee!"

"Oh alright! PTHistles have Pthorns." You can see her tongue sticking thru the gap trying to make the "TH" sound.

"YOUR SO CUTE! DO IT AGAIN!" I say giggling.

"PTHistles have PTHorns." we're both giggling now

"COOL! Now say 'Fish have fins.'"

"FFFFFISSSHHHHH have FFFFFINSSSSSSSSSSS" enough air escaping the gap to blow out a candle.

"YOU ARE SO CUTE! Do it again"

"Mom, you need help, you know that don't you."

"I don't care! Do it again"

"I'm calling grandma"

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home