Saturday, July 01, 2006

Be Gentle, It's My First Time

I'm going to get HUMPED. Are you jealous? Are you excited? Are you curious? Are you wishing you could watch?

Well fear not. You can watch. In fact you are already watching. STOP SHOUTING! I can hear you already!

Rainman and Steve,I know I don't have a video feed set up here and stop asking everybody for a towel. ~D, I'm afraid that we are out of popcorn. Kevin, hush. Christina, could you please control this mob? NO? (fine, see if I try to guard you digs while you're on vacation again :P)

Some Lucky guy is going to hump me. He's a pilot no less. Can you say HOTNESS? How bout YUMMYNESS? How bout HOT YUMMYNESS or YUMMY HOTNESS. He's going to look me over and tell me all the wonderful things I want to hear. He's going to tell me he thinks I'm great. He's going to tell me he thinks I'm da bomb. (KABLEWY) He put me on a list of people he wanted to hump which made me feel kinda dirty - but really, if you think about it, who could say "Don't hump me." to a pilot? Not me. Hump away baby.

What? I know I'm married you idiot. What does that have to do with getting humped?

GET YOU'RE MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER! I'm not going to have sex for pete's sake! Let me explain.

Another blogger NAMED Lucky - who just so happens to be a delightfully delectable pilot (he's got flicker and he's hot - ladies, click here to see for yourself) is going to review my blog and tell me what he thinks of it. His reviews are called "Getting Humped" in referrence to the camels he uses to rate you - thus the "HUMP". One hump - you're probably severly dyslexic, color blind, and missing a sense of humor, five humps - he nominates you for the nobel peace prize. . .or not

He's not some great writing critic, he's a normal guy - THAT IS PILOT HOT. I'm cool with it. It's kinda exciting to me, so I'm trying to gussy up the place in preparation for my inspection. Basically I'm doing what I've been meaning to do for a while, putting people in my sidebar that I read (I know I've missed a few and I know he's going to ding me because the thing is so long but whatever, I can't figure out that do-dad that Mel linked to. You can find that here) and robbing pictures from GOOGLE to pretty up my posts.

Also, if anyone knows how in the hell to get a picture in my header, please let me know. I've been working on it forever and can't figure it out either. What can I say? I'm a computer idiot.

Lucky just had baby #3 (cute CUTE little baby. I just have this urge to kiss him on his little head) and is rather busy so I might end up getting humped by someone else. I think it's a chick doing his co-humping. You know, this whole being humped thing is new to me, especially being humped by a pilot, but being humped by a chick - well, that's okay to, I'm living proof that chicks can read. I'm just going to have to use a different term - something other than "Humped". I can just see myself calling my mother and saying - Hey Mom! Some chick just humped me pretty good.

I have the click on my banner do dad on my side bar. Pay him a visit and if you want, sign up to get humped. We'll talk about it while smoking and basking in the after glow. Or, if the mood takes you, you can always go hump yourself.

Hey Lucky! Make it good for me hon. Thanks

Labels: ,

21 Comments:

At Saturday, July 01, 2006 12:46:00 PM, Blogger ~d said...

Well FRIG me! I want to get humped! I also wanted popcorn! How'd you know I had a voyuristic side? I do!
So when will we learn the results of your humping experience?
Now I totally forgot what I actually CAME here for. Your humping with a PILOT threw me off. Will this make you a member of the mile high club? Honorary if nothing else?
**(~d sings: Jody Watley:
"Want me, dont you want me
To touch you and to hold you tight
Dont you want me like I want you
To kiss and love all through the night")

 
At Saturday, July 01, 2006 12:58:00 PM, Blogger Superstar said...

~d: As a previous airline personality...NO To qualify for any "mile high" club you must be in the bathroom of an AIRCARAFT that is flying...Earning your wings"/ AHEM. I am trying to be PG13.

Nikki: I WANT HIM! What is it about a man holding a baby that makes you just crazy in the knees for him? LOL <;o) He can HUMO me anytime! Babmi wants to Play!!!!

 
At Saturday, July 01, 2006 1:01:00 PM, Blogger OhTheJoys said...

Good luck with that Pilot humping!

 
At Saturday, July 01, 2006 2:12:00 PM, Blogger Nikki said...

~d - I don't know how long it's going to be before I get humped, but if nothing else, I'll link to the results to show everybody and you guys can give me feed back on what he says. If you want to get humped, click on the camel on my side bar and sign up!

Superstar - I know what you mean. First time I saw that pic, I had to wipe the drool from my chin. LOL

Oh, the joy - Thanks! I'm revvin' my motor in preparation!

 
At Saturday, July 01, 2006 2:31:00 PM, Blogger Art_Fulldodger said...

Nik - I have Video, Audio, DVD, 5.1 Surround Sound and smellavision.

Let the humping begin!

 
At Saturday, July 01, 2006 3:23:00 PM, Blogger Me said...

Well, frack me, Nikki. You had me going there for a while. I was like wait, is this part of some wild cybersex ring AND debating whether cybersex is still cheating if the boy doesn't know.
Ok so humping hey.
Now I want to say Humping all the time knowing that it's not something dirty.

 
At Saturday, July 01, 2006 3:38:00 PM, Blogger Farm Girl said...

I am so into the humping thing lately you got me excited. Is it okay that I'm a tad bit disappointed? Only because I'm a pig, mind you. I am, however happy for you and sure he'll hump the hell out of you. And he is cute and young and obviously good with children. Do we need anymore? Happy humping!

 
At Saturday, July 01, 2006 5:05:00 PM, Blogger Nikki said...

Rain Man - what? no women's toys?

Me - Sorry, I couldn't resist the play on words. I mean really, it's to much. Your name is lucky and you want to hump me - who wouldn't take advantage of him - I mean that, take advantage of that? LOL

Les - Sorry to string you along there but I just had to do it. I wasn't going to post anything like this since it's SEX related, and I don't like posting about that, but it was to good to resist.

 
At Sunday, July 02, 2006 7:40:00 AM, Blogger carmachu said...

No thanks, no need to get humped, I'd rather do the humping.

Yes, you can take that down to the gutter level....

 
At Sunday, July 02, 2006 1:13:00 PM, Blogger Kevin Charnas said...

I just had a vision of you answering the phone thinking it's your own Mother and saying, "Hey! Some pilot and some chick just took turns humping me!" and it turns out to be your "Horror-In-Law". And "click...buzzz....."

another post in the waiting. :)

 
At Sunday, July 02, 2006 3:02:00 PM, Blogger Nikki said...

Carm - LOL Gutter level it is.

Kevin - LMAO I'll have to be careful.

 
At Monday, July 03, 2006 10:55:00 AM, Blogger Misha said...

I'm gonna get humped, too! I think we should take pictures and sell them of us getting humped - we could live in the lap of luxury for at least a week off the proceeds. :)

 
At Monday, July 03, 2006 11:12:00 AM, Blogger Nikki said...

Misha - I saw you up there. I think he found me through you. Have you seen that picture? HOTNESS girlfriend, HOTNESS

 
At Monday, July 03, 2006 1:13:00 PM, Blogger Rhonda said...

I hope it's the best hump of your life, Nikki!

 
At Monday, July 03, 2006 4:03:00 PM, Blogger Nikki said...

Rhonda - LOL you kill me. I've missed you.

 
At Wednesday, July 05, 2006 7:37:00 PM, Blogger Chris said...

You've been humped Nikki...nice job :)

 
At Wednesday, July 05, 2006 8:24:00 PM, Blogger Nikki said...

Yeah baby.

I got a good hump. LOL

Thanks Lucky, I appreciate you bumping me up the list. I'm so glad you did. The anticipation would have killed me. You know. . . I just couldn't wait to get humped!

(I'm sorry, these jokes are way to easy - HA! YOUR EASY LUCKY)

I crack myself up sometimes.

 
At Thursday, July 06, 2006 11:39:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nikki, you are hysterical! Yes, Lucky is a cutie (and I work surrounded by AF pilots all day).

Love your blog!

 
At Thursday, July 06, 2006 1:59:00 PM, Blogger Nikki said...

MN Flygirl - Welcome! Thanks.

You know, you and I should switch jobs for a while. All that drool running down your chin will eventually leave you with a rash.

LOL

 
At Friday, July 07, 2006 1:40:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got something waay better: an Army Ranger ;)

 
At Friday, July 07, 2006 2:06:00 PM, Blogger Nikki said...

MNfly girl - watch out for those Ranger-ettes. Don't know what they are? Ask your man. He'll tell ya.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home