Thursday, August 23, 2007

Clickity Click Click

Hello bitches.

Click here and then click on the purple box where it says "Click Here to Give - It's FREE" at the top of the page to help provide food for rescued animals.

What the hell are you doing?

Get to clickin'.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I was airing out the house last weekend in the cool weather. All the windows in the house were open and we could hear all the outside sounds riding on the breezes.

Connor was content with playing with his trucks on the floor until we took another trip outside to hang up clothes and Lauren was outside riding her bike and torturing the dog.

I watched Little Dude squatting there on the floor repeatidly wrecking his trucks and making little kid sound effects and it was so damn cute, and a big bubble of love swelled inside my heart, creeping up my throat.

He looked up and caught my eye, smiled and said "Bootie"

I was taken aback. "BOOTIE?" I said.

"Yeah" he said nodding "Bootie."

"Where did you hear that word?"

He cocked his head at me and gave me the baby equivalent look of "you smoke crack"

"Bootie Mommy"

"WHAT? Are you saying that Mommy has BOOTIE??!!!"

"No, Mommy no got Bootie."

At this point I was speechless. What the hell was I going to do? Argue with a 2 year old?....AGAIN?

Connor saw my expression and saw something wasn't clicking.

"Feet Feet, Mommy. Bootie"

"Uh?"

Connor stood up, stomped his foot and yelled "BOOTIE GO FEET-FEET MOMMY!"

I didn't get it. My kid was talking about my feet and my bootie. What in the hell was going on?

"OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I finally caught on.

The birdie says tweet tweet.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At Thursday, August 23, 2007 12:15:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, that's pretty damn cute!

 
At Thursday, August 23, 2007 7:31:00 PM, Blogger carmachu said...

thats hysterical.....

 
At Friday, August 24, 2007 12:41:00 AM, Blogger ditzymoi said...

cute arent they?

 
At Friday, August 24, 2007 7:39:00 AM, Blogger Sayre said...

I kinda liked the BOOTIE GO FEET-FEET. Made me laugh out loud!

 
At Saturday, August 25, 2007 7:54:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CUTE!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home