Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Love Thy Boobies

I know that this is the second time in a month I have a link for you to click on for some do-gooder reason ....and it's probably left you so shocked that you're copiously drooling from all orifices...but hey, I don't have to clean it up...so here goes.



As some of you may or may not know, a mastectomy is when you go in for surgery and have either one or both of your boobies loped off.



I'm not a big fan of boobie lopping myself....but just as long as the removed bits aren't used in catapults and cannons, I'm okay with it. I secretly think that some mastectomies are done simply because the Dr is either a) jealous or b) a man or c) a jealous man, and wants to feel your boobies in the privacy of his own home.....but I digress.



Sometimes boobie loping is necessary due to cancer or the permanent impression of your ex-husband's hand print, and then it's a real big help.



As I'm sure you can all imagine, it hurts like the dickens when this happens and the insurance companies are wanting to make it an out patient surgery (all the quicker the Dr can go home and feel your boobie) while you still have all sorts of medical paraphernalia sticking out of your chest.....don't let that happen.....make the fucking Dr wait at least TWO days before he can go home and fondle you without your knowing.



Click here and sign the petition. They only need your name and zip code.



(I have so much tact and class that it's unreal.)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 28, 2007 9:43:00 PM, Blogger carmachu said...

You know its even a faster proceedure if you just stand real still and let someone cut them off with a sword....

what?

 
At Friday, August 31, 2007 2:20:00 AM, Blogger Philip. said...

"I'm not a big fan of boobie lopping myself....but just as long as the removed bits aren't used in catapults and cannons"

That must be one of the funniest quotes I have ever read - LOL.

I've had an amputation of my right leg and always wondered what they did with it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home