Wednesday, August 29, 2007

What Goes Around Comes Around

I have so many,many nicknames for my short people that it's hard to imagine that they know their own names.

For my daughter there's - Blond Child, Little Bear, Itsy Bitsy, Shrimp, Sweets, Angel Bear, Lovely, Crack Smoker, and I'm sure a couple more that I'm forgetting.

...it's the same for my son

His various nicknames are - Super Baby, Super Kid, Hero, Super Hero, Midget, Little Dude, Evil Baby, Charles the Second, Crack Baby, and again, there's probably a few more I'm forgetting....but let me get on with the story.

This past weekend, Connor decided that he was extra, EXTRA, EXTRA, bored and wanted to play in my little sewing basket....which is really a plastic bag from Walmart....and I gently took the BAG OF DEATH away from him that was filled with EYESIGHT DAMAGING NEEDLES and RESPIRATORY INTERRUPTING, BUT OH SO COLORFUL STRING and told him "I don't think so Crack Baby. You don't get to play with this. No touching please."





and because he's my son, he responded with





"Mine! Crack Mommy!"





Oh yeah, I want a thousand more just like him.

Labels: ,

13 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 29, 2007 12:01:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so sweet that your children air out your dirty laundry. Is smoking of the crack part of family time?

 
At Wednesday, August 29, 2007 12:32:00 PM, Blogger Christina_the_wench said...

Yeah, do you set aside time to inhale together or what?

I put Wal-Mart bags over my head all the time. What of it?

 
At Wednesday, August 29, 2007 4:42:00 PM, Blogger *~*Cece*~* said...

Gotta love families that keep the crack pipe lit!

 
At Wednesday, August 29, 2007 7:20:00 PM, Blogger stinkypaw said...

So he knows who is mommy is or should I say what ?! ;-)

 
At Wednesday, August 29, 2007 10:27:00 PM, Blogger carmachu said...

Awwww, sounds like my house

 
At Thursday, August 30, 2007 9:21:00 AM, Blogger Attila the Mom said...

Hehehehehe! Smartassery is obviously running in the family!

 
At Thursday, August 30, 2007 1:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just a whole crack family. I'll be watching ya'll on TLC one night ;)

 
At Thursday, August 30, 2007 10:01:00 PM, Blogger Superstar said...

ROFLMAO!!!

That is hysterical!

 
At Friday, August 31, 2007 7:50:00 AM, Blogger Sayre said...

You're training them well...

 
At Saturday, September 01, 2007 10:34:00 AM, Blogger MSU gal said...

just wait until he calls you that in the middle of the mall!

 
At Saturday, September 01, 2007 9:13:00 PM, Blogger ditzymoi said...

bwaahahaha! seriously hes gonna drop you in it at the grocery store or the doctors office and im gonna die laughing :)~

 
At Wednesday, September 05, 2007 8:37:00 AM, Blogger Kristin said...

The family that smokes crack together stays together...

 
At Saturday, September 08, 2007 9:25:00 AM, Blogger Jennifer McKenzie said...

OMG!!! That's hilarious.
We call our oldest "Fart Fart Boy" and the youngest was "Fart Fart Baby" and then became "Monkey Butt"
Once we were in a restaurant and I poked my oldest (he was four) to quit doing something and he said "Stop it Fart Fart Mama".
Ah, the looks we got. I wish I'd gotten a picture.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home